After some time of deliberation, I have finally decided to create a blog specifically for my photography. As some of you know, I keep a fairly active writing blog. I love writing. Understatement. I adore it. I have one self-published book out there, along with two other works in progress waiting editing time, and many more ideas growing.
But know what else I love?
(The answer should be easy...)
That's right. Photography. So why doesn't it deserve a blog of its own? My thoughts exactly.
So here I am, starting this blog up. I have already been revamping my photography website. I have been cooing to my new photography gear (No lies, ask my husband. My gear is my baby.) I have been scheduling upcoming shoots and weddings. And from here on out, I plan to share more of my photography journey than ever before.
Because you know... Being an active writing blogger, an independant author, a growing photographer, book reviewer, and full time stay-at-home mommy just isn't enough. I just need something else on my platter.
I really do. That wasn't sarcastic. Mostly.
Ready to join me? I have things planned. Fun things. What kind of things you ask?
- Soon I will share a post about who I am. Exciting, yes?
- I will share some of my past favorite sessions.
- I will share future sessions, commentary and all.
- Maybe, just maybe, I will pass along new found knowledge. (Okay, I will. No maybe.)
- There are challenges I have in store as well. Fun ones. The first one starts April 1st. Stay tuned.
Are you excited? I know I am!
And so, until next time: Have a great day, check back soon, do something fun.
And remember... Just Smile