Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sarah and Kevin's Wedding | August 2011 (2nd Shooter)


In August of last year, I was given the opportunity to second shoot for this wedding.  Amazing photographer and awesome friend, Vince James Photography, pulled me along and showed me how much fun shooting a wedding could be.  And what an experience it was!

It was an all day event, all outdoors, and if I remember correctly it ended up hitting well in the 90s.  Hot!  Of course, we were all in black snapping away.  Regardless, I couldn't have asked for a better wedding to start off my obsession.  

Below are a few examples of how gorgeous the entire wedding was.  Being as I was the 2nd shooter, I can only show off a small handful of images from the day.  You will just have to take my word for it: Sarah made a stunning bride, the weather couldn't have been better, and the entire day was more than picture perfect.


Her stunning gown , a few getting ready shots, and her vibrant bouquet. 

Sarah and Kevin chose to do a Reveal before the actual ceremony.  It was such a touching moment. 


What a day.  Weddings like this make me remember why I love my job so much.  Being able to capture this kind of beauty and memories is what makes photography so worth it.  

It might be almost a year later, but Sarah and Kevin, if you are out there reading this:
Congratulations! 

No comments:

Post a Comment