Sunday, April 22, 2012

30 Day Photography Challenge: Day 22 | Hands


My husband is a PC gamer.  Nine times out of ten, you will find him in the evening playing one of his many beloved video games.  It is his way to cool down, relax.  I write, read, photograph, edit... He games.  Typically while I am at my computer, typing away, I can hear the click click click of his mouse as he defeats bad guys, pillages dungeons, gains new super powers... or runs away.

It is a noise that means home to me.
Believe it.

Tonight, after a busy day, I didn't get much time to really think about my challenge photo for the day.  When I looked over and saw my husband, busy as always with one hand holding that mouse and the other hovering over WASD, I knew my shot was there.

It was fun to hide over his shoulder and snap away.  This is something that he loves, and I love him for it.  Of course, the winning photo for today isn't about the computer.  It was taken when he took a break to get a nice cold Mountain Dew.  If you know my husband, you know this is his life fuel.

I told him to freeze.  Snapped the shot.  And then let him disappear back into his game.



No comments:

Post a Comment