Friday, June 8, 2012

My Site is Official!

I originally planned to add just a few photos to my website portfolio.  That was the plan.
A few hours later, I had changed up the layout.  Fixed my Smug Mug page.  Cleaned up, switched around, fiddled and tweaked.  (Yes... and added more photos...)  There are still things to add and change, as always.  Still, I got much more done today than I even thought I would.

And best of all?
I officially registered my domain!

That's right.  I have been meaning to for some time, but kept dragging my feet.  Why, I have no idea.  It was just one of those things that ended up being: "Oh, I will get to that... someday."  Of course there was no reason for the wait.  I was just being internet lazy.

Today, I did it.  It is official.  And pretty.  And awesome.

So, make sure to check out the fully official Jenni Merritt Photography website.  (And pass the link on!)



No comments:

Post a Comment