Sunday, August 5, 2012

In My Camera Bag

I have seen other photographers do this, many times, and always thought it would fun to add my bag to the mix.  As you know, I have been working on filling that bag.  And I finally got the kick to tell you what is in it.

Why?
Because I finally own my first L lens!
*commence happy dancing*

That's right.  A friend of mine was selling her 70-200mm f/4 L, and I couldn't resist.  It was a good deal for the lens, and now it has a happy new home alongside my growing lens family.  I am trying to think of a good name for it.  It deserves one.

Camera phone pic of my pretty new baby

Below is the list of what is in my camera bag.  Of course, it will keep changing as I am able to upgrade and add to this amazing collection.  So, to make sure you always know what I am toting around, I am making a page on this blog that will always be up-to-date.  Just look to the right and click "In my Camera Bag" and you are good to go!

Now, without further ado, let's dig around this bag!


Body:



Lenses:








Flash:



Accessories:










And... The Bag:



Of course, my wishlist will always exist.  Here are the top lenses I am majorly drooling over and cannot wait to add to my bag.  Someday.

My Lens Wishlist:








So, what's in your bag?



No comments:

Post a Comment