Because I finally own my first L lens!
*commence happy dancing*
That's right. A friend of mine was selling her 70-200mm f/4 L, and I couldn't resist. It was a good deal for the lens, and now it has a happy new home alongside my growing lens family. I am trying to think of a good name for it. It deserves one.
|Camera phone pic of my pretty new baby|
Below is the list of what is in my camera bag. Of course, it will keep changing as I am able to upgrade and add to this amazing collection. So, to make sure you always know what I am toting around, I am making a page on this blog that will always be up-to-date. Just look to the right and click "In my Camera Bag" and you are good to go!
Now, without further ado, let's dig around this bag!
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II (Nifty Fifty)
- Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS (Kit Lens)
- Stofen Omni-Bounce Flash Diffuser (For 430EX)
- Fotodiox 6"x8" Softbox (For 430EX)
- Zeikos ZE-LH58 58mm Soft Rubber Lens Hood (for Kit and 75-300)
- Fotodiox Dedicated Lens Hood (for Nifty Fifty)
- SanDisk Extreme 16GB SDHC Flash Memory Card (2 of them)
- Canon LP-E8 Battery Pack (2 of them)
And... The Bag:
Of course, my wishlist will always exist. Here are the top lenses I am majorly drooling over and cannot wait to add to my bag. Someday.
My Lens Wishlist:
So, what's in your bag?