Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A Quick Hello

Why, hello there!  Life sure has been busy in my little corner of the world.
If you have been following me on Facebook, you see what I mean.

This summer I photographed 3 weddings.  Had numerous other sessions scattered in between.  Got bookings set for the summer of 2013.  Then last week I visited the island and somehow managed to squeeze in about 8 photo sessions in a one week vacation.

Am I crazy?
Oh, you know I am.
And I love it.

Now I am busy busy busy on that backlog.  I will try to hop on here more often to show you sneaks, previews, and more from the sessions I am working away on.  And if you notice an extended silence, just check my Facebook.  I live there.  Literally.  It is a nice home.

To leave you today, here is a lovely peek of Brianna on her wedding day.




No comments:

Post a Comment