Friday, August 17, 2012

Just A Little Hello

I know I have been very bad about keeping this blog.

This summer has been a crazy one, and the sure thing to fall to the back burner of my checklist has been my blogs.  Learning to balance mommy life, with photography life, with Indie author life... and still manage to sleep somewhere in there has been quite a feat!

Still, I wanted to stop by and say hi.  I am currently working on updating photos on my website.  Along with editing like a mad woman.  And drooling over lenses.  And booking more sessions.

Have I mentioned that I love my clients?

Well, I do!

By the way: Once my Facebook page gets to 200 likes, I will be opening up a giveaway for one FREE photo session.  If you haven't already seen that announcement, now you know!  Make sure you like my page.  And get your friends and family in on it too!

Well, my kiddos are running around like mad so that must be my cue to get off this computer and tickle the little monsters.  I promise I will update here a little more regularly.  As soon as I get some sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment