Sunday, April 29, 2012

30 Day Photography Challenge: Day 29 | Black and White


I adore animals.  Especially dogs.  There is something about them that just makes me melt.  Someday I plan on owning pets (once this apartment stage of my life is over) and cooing over them at all hours.

That being said, I really haven't photographed animals much.  Like children... it is hard!

Tonight we celebrated my father-in-law's 50th birthday.  (Happy Birthday Brian!)  My sister-in-law brought up her new little puppy, Shy, to join in the family fun.  What a cutie!  She is a black and white husky, and truly lives up to her name.  I love this puppy.  *gets all mushy over puppy dog*

I decided to snap some photos of her.  Which proved to be hard.  She is very very very shy, and especially likes to hide from my camera.  Unlike a human, I can't just offer a bribe.  All I was pretty much left with was sniper shots, puppy stalking, and waiting... lots of waiting.

Still, I loved it.  I need to snag her from her mama again soon and practice animal photography even more.
What a great little model!





1 comment: